|TL-SF2226P+ - 26-port 10/100M Smart Switch|
• 26-port 10/100M Smart Switch, 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 100Mbps expansion slots.
• Support Bandwidth Control
• IEEE802.1Q tag-based VLAN and IEEE802.1p priority
• Support SSU, Telnet, console management
TL-SF2226P+ Switch fully complies with IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3U Ethernet standard. It provides 24 10/100Mbps UTP/STP RJ45 ports with auto-MDI/MDIX and 2 expansion slots which supporting TL-SM201 serial modules.
TL-SF2226P+ provides Out-of-Band management functions including the system, port network, VLAN, Trunk, Priority and security etc. Its standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case and intelligent management make it is suitable for small, middle and large networks.
• Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards
• 24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
• Provides 2 expansion slots supporting 100M fiber module
• Supports port-based VLAN with 26 entries and IEEE802.1Q tag-based VLAN with 32 entries
• Provides 6 trunk groups and up to 8 10/100 ports within 24 10/100M ports for each trunk group
• Every port can be enabled or disabled
• Supports Static MAC address management, up to 256 groups
• Supports per port egress/ingress Bandwidth Control, the minimum granularity is 64Kbps
• Supports Static Priority, TOS and 802.1p Class of Service with 2-level priority queuing
• Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging with programmable aging time
• Supports Broadcast Storm Control
• Supports remote and Out-of-Band management
• Supports firmware upgrade, configuration backed up and restored by TFTP
• Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case, internal power supply
|* Specification is subject to change without notice|